Title Sequence Clip Review
Title Sequence Clips I think the opening sequence of a film is the most important part of the film. It can grab the audience's attention and can give them certain emotions before the film has started. The opening sequence can help foreshadow of future events that will later occur in the film. Or it can help the audience understand characters and the plot easier. In the movie “Scream” I liked the BIG red letters that had screaming in the background while displaying “ Scream”. It helped grab the audience's attention and gave the feeling of fright or cautions of what's going on. I was also impressed that the girl and the guy on the phone were talking about their favorite “scary movies”. They mentioned other horror movies and the girl pulled out a knife as she said “Halloween”. This grabbed my attention because the knife was the same w...
Comments
Post a Comment